The question is often raised for individuals looking to rent diamond jewelry online but they don’t know where to look? There are numerous people today that are interested in renting diamond jewelry for a special occasion or perhaps entertain the idea of trying on a trending piece without having the commitment of a full purchase. One solution to this problem is to rent some diamond jewelry from reputable online jewelry businesses. Below is a list for the top three rental businesses, read on to see exactly how to rent diamond jewelry online.
How to Rent Diamond Jewelry Online
This is a top quality site for renting diamond jewelry for special occasions and a specialty site for having a full line of evening accessories like jewels, belts, crystal evening bags, and other quality accessories. They give you two options for getting these gems in your possession.
1. Sign up as a “Buyer Only” and click and purchase any item for the price shown. There are no membership fees with “Buyer Only’.
2. Sign up as a “Borrowing Member” and for a small monthly membership fee you can borrow any of the jewelry and return it as needed, however, they prefer if you keep it and pay the purchase amount. You’re allowed to borrow up to 2 or 3 items depending on your level and this is included with your membership fee.
How it Works:
- Choose between three monthly membership levels: Movie Star $99.95, Duchess $49.95, Countess $29.99 or select “Buyer Only” and purchase any item on the site.
- View the diamond jewelry items and buy or borrow.
- Delivery time is 2 to 5 business days and prepaid return service via UPS.
- Keep the items as long as you want and return with the pre-paid mailing package.
- Once items appear as being “check in” on “My Account” page, you’re free to borrow another item.
This is a jewelry site that allows registered members on their website with a valid account. They’re a try or buy business and members are treated like royalty. They have a full line of costume and designer jewelry available for numerous occasions with jewelry products from Sophie Harper, Kendra Scott, and Ava Rose. The website is incredibly easy to navigate and all categories are clearly labeled.
Rocks Box is a subscription service for jewelry membership service for $21 a month and they allow 3 pieces of jewelry to be rented at a time with free shipping both ways.
How it Works:
- Wish list your favorites and browse thousands of pieces of quality designer jewelry for rent.
- Select you styled set and keep it as long as you want.
- Buy only what you really love.
- Return the rented items with the free shipping envelope provided and select some more.
This is a high-end luxury diamond jewelry rental site that was founded by King Jonathan and is a 5th generation jewelry and luxury watch dealer. They discovered over the years of being in business that a demand was present for individuals that wanted to rent high-end luxury pieces for instant gratification without any long-term commitments. This site will allow a $100,000 diamond necklace to be rented for $2,500. They have a great selection of expensive jewelry and luxury watches that will make a statement at your next social event.
To start the rental process, there’s a complete form to fill out including all of your private information like full names, birth dates, physical mailing address, email address, and the rental dates needed. All renters will need to be approved by their quality control department and you’ll be notified once your application is reviewed.
How it Works:
- Step one is to register the application as described above.
- Step two is getting approved and upon that approval, you’ll be qualified to rent any piece of jewelry that Haute Vault has to offer.
- Step three is selecting your pieces that you want to rent. They’ll send a link with all of the available products.
The application process at Haute Vault is necessary for their own protection as the pieces of diamond jewelry for rent are extremely valuable. There are some other businesses online that rent jewelry for far less money and it’s always best to read the terms and conditions before you sign up and commit to the terms of service.